Dena Bank: Current Vacancies for the post of PO JMG Scale-I
"
Total No. Of Seats:
500
Salary:
Rs.14500 – 600/7 -18700 - 700/2 - 20100 – 800/7 - 25700 (as per JMG Scale-I)
with general allowances as per bank rules.
Age Limitation:
Between 21 to 30 years.
Requirements:
*A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Government of India.
*Valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers [POs] / Management Trainees [MTs] 2011-12.
-Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) :-
Minimum 130 – For General Category
Minimum 125 – For Reserved Category (i.e SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
Last Date:
12.04.2012
CLICK HERE to get detailed advertisement.
"
Probationary Officer (JMG Scale-I)
Total No. Of Seats:
500
Salary:
Rs.14500 – 600/7 -18700 - 700/2 - 20100 – 800/7 - 25700 (as per JMG Scale-I)
with general allowances as per bank rules.
Age Limitation:
Between 21 to 30 years.
Requirements:
*A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Government of India.
*Valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers [POs] / Management Trainees [MTs] 2011-12.
-Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) :-
Minimum 130 – For General Category
Minimum 125 – For Reserved Category (i.e SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
Last Date:
12.04.2012
CLICK HERE to get detailed advertisement.
Probationary Officer (JMG Scale-I)
Total No. Of Seats:
500
Salary:
Rs.14500 – 600/7 -18700 - 700/2 - 20100 – 800/7 - 25700 (as per JMG Scale-I)
with general allowances as per bank rules.
Age Limitation:
Between 21 to 30 years.
Requirements:
*A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Government of India.
*Valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers [POs] / Management Trainees [MTs] 2011-12.
-Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) :-
Minimum 130 – For General Category
Minimum 125 – For Reserved Category (i.e SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
Last Date:
12.04.2012
CLICK HERE to get detailed advertisement.








0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your queries are welcomed......